This time of year I like to give Utah-made food gifts. Giving local products as gifts supports Utah's economy and shows you've put some thought into your selection. Here are a few suggestions for Utah-made foods that might go well together in a gift bag or basket. I'm getting hungry just thinking of the possibilities!
- Artisan bread from a local bakery like Vosen's Bread Paradise, plus some Miller's honey and a few oranges
- Coffee from Beans & Brews, plus some pecan brittle from Western Nut Company
- Rico Brand chips and salsa, plus a bottle of Apple Beer
- Fernwood chocolate mint sandwiches and a Fernwood pecan log
- A wedge of Beehive Cheese Company's SeaHive cheese, plus hearty crackers and some Utah apples
Image courtesy of Beehive Cheese Co.