Mix it up this fall with SLC Mixers, a series of supper club-type evenings where you can meet new friends and taste local cuisine prepared by Salt Lake City restaurant chefs and food makers. The first SLC Mixer is Friday, Sept. 14 and features Indian cuisine from local caterer The Tiffin Bus, paired with Epic beer. The gatherings are put together in the best of taste by local food blogger Becky Rosenthal, a.k.a. SLCFoodie.
- Sept. 14 - Indian Food from Tiffin Bus paired with Epic Beer
- Sept. 22 - The Story of Caputo's with Matt Caputo
- Sept. 30 - Taste of Burgundy with Jim Santangelo
- Oct. 14 - Red Wine and Fish with Jim Santangelo
- Oct. 20 - Taste of Talisker with Executive Chef Zeke
- Nov. 3 - Thanksgiving Desserts with Chef Hilary from Rue de Lis
- Nov. 10 - Thanksgiving with Piņon, Chef Victoria Topham
- Nov. 10 - High West Distillery, Beehive Cheese, Creminelli, La Barba, Uinta Brewing
- Nov. 17 - Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Dec. 1 - Christmas Cookies with Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod
Locations vary; see website for details.
$25-$50 per person; season pass $200
Image by Lara Hata