Salt Lake City shoppers will be able to stock up on local food favorites this Saturday, Dec. 15 at the Downtown Alliance's second monthly pop-up winter market. The market will be held from 10 a.m-3 p.m. at the Gallivan Center, 50 E. 200 S. In addition to organic produce and artisan foods, guests at the market can enjoy fire pits, hot chocolate, cider and food trucks. Two-for-one ice-skating passes are available for market-goers who bring donations of goods or cash for local non-profit charity Candy Cane Corner.
Here's the vendor list for this Saturday's pop-up winter market:
- Rico Foods - Salsas, handmade tortillas, burritos, and authentic Mexican food.
- Pierre Country Bakery - Holiday specialties, pastries, breads and baked goods.
- Love Muffins Bakery - Gluten-free baked goods.
- Hell's Backbone Grill and Farm - Squash, garlic, jams, and more.
- SugarDaddy Sweet Shoppe - Delectable desserts using local ingredients.
- Blue Spring Farm - Local, organic vegetables.
- Parker Farms - Squash, onions, and other veggies.
- Mololo Greenhouse and Nursery - Variety of local produce.
- Paul's Vegetable Farm - Chemical-free produce and free-range eggs.
- Chad's Produce - Produce, greens, squash, more.
- Pyne Farms - Apples and other tree fruit.
- Zoe's Natural Garden - Organically-grown greens and veggies.
- Clifford Family Farm - Pork, chicken, eggs, honey and winter greens.
- Amour Spreads - Artisan jams and marmalades.
- Chocolate Conspiracy - Raw artisan chocolate and hot chocolate.
- Dessert Bites - Bite-sized and individual-sized treats.
- Laziz, LLC - Authentic Lebanese hummus and spreads.
- Millcreek Olive Oil - Extra virgin olive oils.
- Yummy Products - Fresh salsa and other yummy products.
- Sugared - Artisan confectionary.
- Tankinz Noodle Mfg, LLC - Fresh pasta in Tuscan and Asian styles.
- Tequenos Factory - Gourmet cheese sticks.
- Terrapin Station Smokin' Co. - Smokehouse products, bbq sauce, and roasted nuts.
- Tree Hugger Foods - European-style granola.
- Blue Star Juice and Coffee - Fresh-squeezed juice and coffee.
- Chow Truck - Haute Asian Cuisine.
- Off the Grid - Food truck serving savory and sweet waffles and more.
- WakiPaki Food Truck - Pakistani street food.
- Lewis Brothers Food Services - Eclectic street food.
- Street Sweets and Eats- Sweet treats from Utah County Food truck, paninis.
- World Dog - Killer hot dogs from around the world.
Upcoming Pop-Up Markets:
- January 12: "Healthy New Year"
- February 9: "Chocolate and Cheese"
Photo by Jupiterimages