The 2013 Sundance Film Festival starts this Thursday, Jan. 17, with screenings, parties and events taking place not just in Park City, but in Salt Lake City at the SLC Public Library, the Tower Theatre, Broadway Centre Cinemas and Rose Wagner performing Arts Center.
Conveniently located between Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center and Broadway Centre Cinemas is the Beehive Tea Room, which becomes the Sundance Film Festival Café January 18-26. Presented by 90.9 KRCL FM, the Café will offer live music each evening. There is no entrance fee and it's open to the public, but seating is limited. The Beehive Tea Room is a comfortable place to enjoy conversation, a favorite beverage, a snack or a light meal in a cozy environment that evokes a bygone era.
Beehive Tea Room
12 West Broadway (300 S.)
- Friday, January 18 - 8:30 p.m. Mark Dago (Futuristic)
- Saturday, January 19 - 5:30 p.m. Hot Club of Zion (Gypsy Swing Jazz), 8:30 p.m. Folka Dots (Acoustic Country)
- Sunday, January 20 - 5:30 p.m. Danielle French (Contemporary Folk), 8:30 p.m. Staks O'Lee (Americana)
- Monday, January 21 - 5:30 p.m. SLFM (Electric Ukulele and Vocals), 8:30 p.m. Triggers & Slips (Alt-Rock, Psychedelic Country)
- Tuesday, January 22 - 8:30 p.m. Andrew Shaw & Color Animal (Garage Rock and Ethereal)
- Wednesday, January 23 - 5:30 p.m. Cassette Era (Folky-Bluegrass), 8:30 p.m. B.D. Howes Band (Eclectic Rock)
- Thursday, January 24 - 5:30 p.m. Rose Gold (Electronic Jazz Dub), 8:30 p.m. Block Swon (Postmodern Chamber Music)
- Friday, January 25 - 5:30 p.m. SLFM (Ukulele and Vocals), 8:30 p.m. Clarksdale Ghosts (Country, Blues)
- Saturday, January 26 - 8:30 p.m. The Moth and the Flame (Indie Rock)
Image courtesy City Home Collective