$2 Tuesdays are back at Thanksgiving Point - Thanksgiving Point is offering $2 admission every Tuesday in August at all venues including Thanksgiving Point Gardens, Museum of Ancient Life, and Farm Country. In addition to reduced admission, other $2 offers include treats, Bikram Yoga and craft classes. $2 offers include:
- Receive $2 admission for each guest at each venue including the Museum of Ancient Life, Farm Country and Thanksgiving Point Gardens with the Children's Discovery Garden.
$2 Bikram Yoga
- Enjoy a $2 Bikram Yoga class at Brick Canvas. Valid only for the noon class on Tuesdays.
- Emporium: $2 half-pound of the Emporium's famous fudge is returning this year. Limited flavors and availability.
- Harvest Restaurant: $2 cheesecake; $2 kids meal with purchase of an adult entrée.
- Tower Deli: $2 BBQ pork slider
- Trellis Café: $2 housemade crepes for dessert with purchase of entrée.
- Fraiche: $2 smoothies with purchase of a salad or sandwich.
- Ice Cream Shop: $2 soft-serve sundaes with hot fudge, caramel or strawberry flavors
- Larry H. Miller Megaplex Theater: $2 regular popcorn
$2 Craft Classes
Make a craft with the Emporium instructors for only $2 at the Emporium Kitchen. Classes are limited to 30 participants and must be pre-registered. Registrants can drop-in anytime during the class timeframe. Activity will take 45 minutes.
- Mini Fall Flag Banner (Tuesdays, Aug. 6 or 20, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.) Create a popular fall banner using fun papers and ephemera.
- Pinwheels and Windmills (Tuesdays, Aug. 13 or 27, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.) Learn the art of making pinwheels and windmills to add flair to any upcoming party.
Hours of operation for each venue are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Point Golf, Larry H. Miller Megaplex and Mammoth Screen IMAX are not included in the admission promotion. For more information, visit the Thanksgiving Point website or call 801-768-2300.