Bring a camera to have photos with the bunny at Copperview Rec. Center's spring egg hunt. New this year: Each child will pick only 6 plastic eggs, then turn in the eggs to a staff member who will then give the child a bag of candy.
Saturday, April 12, 9 a.m.
8446 South Harrison St. (300 W.)
Dimple Dell Rec. Center will hold their annual Easter Egg Dive in the pool on Friday, April 11. You must be pre-registered to participate.
Friday, April 11, 2014
- 3 and under, 5:30 p.m. and 7:10 p.m.
- 4-5 years old, 5:50 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- 6-8 years old, 6:10 p.m. and 7:50 p.m.
- 9-10 years old, 6:30 p.m. and 8:10 p.m.
- 11-12 years old, 6:50 p.m.
$4 per child
This is one of Draper's most popular events, with more than 20,000 eggs that have been filled with candy and prizes for kids ages 0-12. The Easter Bunny will be hopping around visiting kids in the park. After the hunt, the kids can also enjoy touring emergency fire vehicles on display in the parking lot.
Saturday, April 19, 2014, 10-11:30 a.m.
12500 S. Gelena Park Blvd. (550 W.)
Dive, splash and swim for eggs and win prizes and money at Fairmont Aquatic Center's 7th annual Easter Egg Dive. When all the eggs are found there will be open plunge for the participants. Advance registration is required. Children 5 and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
Saturday, April 19, 2014
- 10-12 year olds, 10:30 a.m.
- 8-9 year olds, 10:40 a.m.
- 6-7 year olds, 10:50 a.m.
- 4-5 year olds 11:00 a.m.
- 3 and under, 11:10 a.m.
$4 per person (Includes admission to event & open plunge at 11:30 a.m.)
Sunday, April 20, 2014
- Easter Brunch at Simon's Restaurant, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. - Adults $44.95, Children 6-12 $29.95, Under 6 $10. Reservations required, call 435-657-3806.
- Easter Egg Hunt begins at 12 noon, every 15 minutes, divided by age: 0-3, 4-8, 9-12
700 N. Homestead Drive, Midway, Utah