Salt Lake's ultra-popular Twilight Concert Series runs Thursday nights during July and August in Pioneer Park. Food, drinks and crafts are on sale before the concerts at the Twilight Market. Gates open at 5 p.m. and concerts start around 8:30. Admission is $5.
- July 18: Belle & Sebastian with Blitzen Trapper
- July 25: Flaming Lips with TBA
- Aug. 1 » The National with Sharon van Etten
- Aug. 7 » Grizzly Bear with Youth Lagoon
- Aug. 8: Erykah Badu with TBA
- Aug. 15: TBA
- Aug. 22: Kid Cudi with TBA
- Aug. 29: Empire of the Sun with TBA
- Sept. 5: MGMT with TBA
Pioneer Park, 300 W. 300 S.
Concerts begin approximately 8:30 p.m.
350 W. 300 S.
The Canyons Resort presents a popular series of free summer concerts every Saturday from July 20-Aug. 31.
Saturdays, July 20-Aug. 31, 2013, 6 p.m.
Gates open at 4 p.m. Cabriolet and Waldorf lifts open at 4 p.m.
- July 20: JJ Grey & MOFRO
- July 27: Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds
- August 3: Monophonics
- August 10: TBD
- August 17: The English Beat
- August 24: Ben Miller Band
- August 31: The Soul Rebels
The Salt Lake City Arts Council's Brown Bag Concert Series has been going for 35 years, showcasing local talent at rotating locations: Exchange Place Plaza, the Salt Lake City/County Building, and City Creek Park. There will also be drawings for free lunches and Salt Lake Connect passes.
Weekdays in August, 12:15-1 p.m.