Music fills the air all summer long in SLC. Browse the list to find dozens of summer concerts at outdoor venues in the Salt Lake City area. Many are free!
Note: While we do our best to make sure all details are accurate, please call or visit the website to make sure times, dates, places and prices are correct.
The Waterfall Amphitheater at Thanksgiving Point, featuring the largest man-made waterfall in the United States, is a spectacular setting for outdoor summer concerts:
- May 23: William Joseph and the American Heritage Lyceum Philharmonic, 7:30 p.m., $12-$15
3003 N. Thanksgiving Way in Lehi
Warm evenings outside. Chirping crickets. A light breeze rustling the aspens. Enjoy summer in Midway at the Homestead Resort 2014 Concert Series. All shows take place on the front lawn of the Homestead Resort and all concerts start at 7:00 pm.
- May 24: Unstrung
- May 31: Sam Payne
- June 7: Cold Creek
- June 14: Drew and Lacy Williams
- June 21: Cori Connors and JaNae Kotter
- June 28: On The Air
- July 5: The Shane Lee Band
- July 12: Joshua Creek
- July 19: Mary Beth Maziarz
- July 26: David Tolk
- August 2: Duolusions
- August 9: Fire on the Mountain
- August 16: The B.D. Howes Band
- August 23: Lincoln Highway
- August 30: Cross Strung
Concert room packages and Homestead signature picnic dinners available.
700 North Homestead Drive in Midway
The beautiful Red Butte Garden amphitheater hosts one of Salt Lake City's most popular summer concert series.
300 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Prices vary: $30-$60
- June 3: Emmylou Harris
- June 8: Janelle Monae
- June 17: Jason Isbell
- June 20: The Robert Cray Band & Mavis Staples
- June 24: Natalie Cole
- June 29: Gavin DeGraw & Matt Nathanson
- June 30: Fitz and the Tantrums
- July 1: Sarah McLachlan
- July 9: The Avett Brothers
- July 10: Bob Weir & RatDog
- July 21: Pat Metheny Unity Group & Bruce Hornsby w/ Sonny Emory
- July 22: Tedeschi Trucks Band
- July 25: Lyle Lovett & his Large Band
- July 27: Gary Clark Jr.
- July 28: Amos Lee
- July 29: Santana
- August 3: John Hiatt & The Combo/ Taj Mahal Trio
- August 5: Chris Issac
- August 6: John Butler Trio
- August 8: Ray LaMontagne
- August 10: Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue/Galactic
- August 12: Michael McDonald & TOTO
- August 14: Sheryl Crow
- August 19: Portugal. The Man & Grouplove
- August 21: David Gray
- August 24: Brandi Carlile
- August 29: Earth, Wind, and Fire
- September 11: An Acoustic Evening With Ben Harper
- September 14: Conor Oberst
Enjoy hour-long concerts by popular local music groups at Brigham Young Historic Park throughout June, July, and August. All ages are welcome. Limited seating is provided; blankets and lawn chairs are allowed.
In case of inclement weather, the concert will be moved indoors to the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. For concert updates, the information hotline is 801-240-3323
Tuesdays and Fridays, June 3-Aug. 29, 2014
All concerts at 7:30 p.m.
State St. and 2nd Ave.
Draper Amphitheater presents a lineup of local favorites this summer:
944 E. Vestry Road, Draper, UT 84020
Ticket prices vary.
- June 6, 7, 9, 13, 14: Little Shop of Horrors
- June 21: Nathan Pacheco
- June 27: Beyond 5 - RESCHEDULED
- July 1: The National Air Guard "Band of the West Coast"
- July 14: Jim Brickman "Under the Stars" Tour
- August 8: Jeff Civillico: "Comedy in Action" Show
- September 12: Beyond 5
- September 13: Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band
USANA Amphitheater brings in top country and rock acts for summer concerts under the stars.
June 6-Sept. 27, 2014
5150 S. 6055 W.
West Valley City
Ticket prices vary.
- June 6: Lionel Richie
- June 14: OneRepublic Native Summer Tour with The Script
- June 23: KISS and Def Leppard
- July 3: The Soulshine Tour ft. Michael Franti & The Spearhead
- July 16: Goo Goo Dolls and Daughtry
- July 17: Journey and The Steve Miller Band
- July 23: Styx and Foreigner
- July 25: Tim McGraw
- August 1: Motley Crue
- August 5: Boston and The Doobie Brothers
- August 15: 311
- August 29: Lynard Skynard with Tesla
- August 30: Keith Urban
- September 13: Alamaba
- September 26: Blake Shelton
- September 27: The Australian Pink Floyd Show
Sandy Amphitheater's summer lineup includes a mix of touring acts and local favorites.
1245 E. 9400 S.
Ticket prices vary; some events free.
- June 6: Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band
- June 7: Restless Heart - 30th Anniversary Tour
- June 12: Collective Soul
- June 19: America
- June 20: Imagine - Remembering the Fab Four
- June 26: American West Symphony & Chorus
- July 11: Vertical Horizion
- July 16: Delta Rae
- July 19: Boz Scaggs
- July 25: Arrival: The Music of ABBA
- July 26: David Cook
- August 8-14: Footloose the Musical (not performed 8/10)
- August 19: Peter Frampton
- August 20: The Commanders Air Force Band
- August 22: Due West
- September 3: International Folk Festival
- September 5: Charley Jenkins
- September 6: Retro Futura Tour 2014
- September 10: Silent Movie Night
- September 11: R5 Louder World Tour
Local Utah cultural groups with diverse backgrounds provide a wonderful experience of music and dance from their heritage, while children enjoy crafts and activities associated with the cultures.
300 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- June 9 - Wasatch Eagle Dancers - Native American Dance & Music
- June 16 - Kenshin Taiko - Japanese Drum
- July 7 - Red Desert Ramblers - Bluegrass Music
- July 14 - Island Traditions - Polynesian Music & Dance
- August 4 - Salt Lake Capoeira
- August 11 - Salt Lake Scots
Members: Adults $10, Seniors and Military $8, Children 3-17 $6, Under 3 Free
$38 Special Rate for family of six (2 adults, 4 kids)
Murray City Arts in the Park
Murray Arts in the Park provides a summer full of artistic entertainment. The evening subscription series opens in late May and runs through Labor Day in the Murray Park amphitheater. In addition, Murray City sponsors lunchtime concerts on Tuesdays, children's matinee concerts on Fridays, and family concerts Monday nights.