Celebrate spring's new beginnings with Easter and Passover events throughout the Salt Lake Valley and at nearby resorts.
Note: While we do our best to make sure all details are accurate, please contact the venue or visit their website before attending an event to make sure times, dates and prices are correct.
Visit with the Bunny and get your photo taken at Fashion Place Mall March 9-30. Pets can pose with the Easter Bunny at Fashion Place March 18 and 25, from 6-9 p.m. Easter Bunny photos are available at South Towne Center March 8-30.
Family Easter fun at Thanksgiving Point includes egg hunts, games, visits with the Easter Bunny, face painting, kite flying, and admission to Farm Country.
Saturday, March 30, 2013, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Egg Hunts go from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Admissions $5-$12. Buy online or call 801-768-4900.
Easter offerings at The Grand America include Saturday afternoon tea with the Easter Bunny, an Easter breakfast buffet, Easter Grand Brunch, and a special prix fixe lunch.
Saturday and Sunday, March 30 and 31, 2013
The Grand America Hotel
555 S. Main St.
Grab your camera and hop up to Hogle Zoo's annual "Breakfast With the Bunny," or if you prefer, "Lunch With the Bunny." Tickets include a hot buffet breakfast or sandwich buffet lunch, a fun craft for the kids, an up-close small animal presentation, and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Breakfast 9 or 11:30 a.m.
Lunch 1:30 p.m.
2600 E. Sunnyside Ave.
Call for reservations: 801-584-1769
Check website or call for prices
Hippity-hop on down to Discovery Gateway for a special event with the Easter Bunny. We will be face painting, making bunny crafts, decorating egg-cellent sugar cookies, and much more!
Friday, March 29, 2013, 1 and 3 p.m.
Members $10, Non-members $13
444 W. 100 S.
Preregistration required. Call Rebecca at 801-456-5437 x113
Saturday, March 30, 2012
- Pancake Breakfast, 9-11 a.m. - Adults $15, Children 6-12 $10, Under 6 $5 (Includes admission to the carnival)
- Easter Carnival 10 a.m.-2 p.m. - Adults free, children $5. Resort and pancake breakfast guests free. Festivities include a magician, balloon animals, Easter Bunny, cotton candy, popcorn, bounce house, carousel (weather permitting).
- Easter Egg Hunt, 11:30 a.m., age groups: 0-3, 4-8, 9-12
784 W. Resort Dr. Midway, Utah
Sunday, March 31, 2013
- Easter Brunch at Simon's Restaurant, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. - Adults $44.95, Children 6-12 $22, Under 6 $5. Reservations required, call 435-657-0180.
- Keepsake Photo with Easter Bunny, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., $10
- Easter Egg Hunt begins at 12 noon, every 15 minutes, divided by age: 0-3, 4-8, 9-12
700 N. Homestead Drive, Midway, Utah
Easter brunch is a springtime tradition for many families, and here are some of the best places to get Easter brunch in the Salt Lake City area.
Many of Utah's ski resorts host Easter celebrations, including Brighton, Deer Valley, Canyons, Park City, Snowbird and Solitude.