From the article: Free Things to Do in Salt Lake City
I'm looking for your ideas. What's your favorite free thing to do in Salt Lake City? Submit Your Idea
- Sandy Museum is a wonderful historic museum with two floors of turn of the century living. Elevator is available. Open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. Free to the public.
- —Guest Sherry Worthen
- Free days because it is expensive for people of less income
- —Guest tanja gaedecken
- I need to know free things to do in slc i would like to know some places to where to ride horses , hiking swimimng etc. for teeneger
- —Guest macarena
Gale Center South Jordan
- The Gale Center is an educational and interactive museum. There is a schoolhouse, a pioneer home (with dress-ups), an old country store, and a "mine" for the kids to dig in. The website states that it is only for children 5 and up, but my 3-4 year olds have enjoyed it, as long as the docent doesn't try to take over your experience.
"50+ Fitness Program"
- 1 Week Free (On-going) at Central City Rec Ctr starting Feb. 27, 2012. Includes Yoga, Karate, Strength, & Cardio Classes. Call Sabina at 801-232-1728 for more info.
- —Guest Sabina Wise
Millionaire Mind Evening
- Free Event on March 11 coming up called the Millionaire Mind Evening... registration is required but it's free at http://salt-lake-city.millionairemindevening.com
- —Guest Don